*Candles are still available in our gift sets - even if they say 'sold out' here.
• Mickey - Notes of clove, fir needle, orange peel, strawberry, and vanilla.
Minnie - Vibrant sweet fragrance with notes of bubble gum, vanilla and candyfloss.
• Donald - Fresh sea spray with zesty and sweet hints.
• Butter Brew - Toffee and caramel sweetness with a hint of vanilla.
• Forbidden Journey - Clean fresh air with subtle pine notes.
• Witchcraft And Wizardry - Slight smell of sweets with an overall clean freshness.
Please read out candle FAQs below and product info section found at the top of the page under: SOAP Collective -> FAQs -> Candles.
Packaged - Our candles are surrounded by shredding and tissue paper.
This is a SOAP Collective product and will not be shipped with any Steamboat Style products.
SOAP Co. Instagram
Why coconut wax?
We believe that coconut wax is the healthiest for our bodies, most sustainable for the Earth, the cleanest burning on the market and it holds scent extremely well.
Do coconut candles smell of coconuts?
Coconut wax is made by first collecting coconuts and then cold pressing the oil out of the meat of the coconut. That coconut oil is then turned in to coconut wax through the process of hydrogenation which extracts the smell of coconuts. Unless you order a coconut scented candle, there will be no smell of coconuts!
Am I allowed to use SOAP Collective candles if I have a nut allergy?
Our supplier has confirmed that due to the product not being consumed it is not an allergen. Coconuts are not officially a nut therefore a nut allergy would not apply.